We've had a busy past month. Below are some pics of our travels and our growing little guy:
Skyping in Wisconsin with some cousins in California
Triston and Aunt Nancy
Triston and his Great-Grandpa :-)
Great-Grandpa and the kiddies
Grandpa and the travelors :-) Robbie, Annie, and Nathanael drove from Shelby to Milwaukee, WI and Devon and I flew with the two babies for a long weekend visit. Well worth the travel!!!
Next weekend a long weekend visit in Cary, NC to see adopted grandparents, Grandpa Joe and Grandma Betty and my wonderful friend, Erica
Sweet smiles!
Sweet Erica and Sweet Triston
Then to Raleigh to see my great friends (and old roomates) Jeanett and Rosemary, to celebrate both of their birthdays. Unfortunately the only pictures I have from that visit are Triston in the pool for the first time :-(
found a great deal on the Jenny Jumper so didn't even bother looking for the Johnny Jumper. We figure he won't mind if it's pink.
I'm sitting up better and better every day! And, in other news...I got my 1st TWO teeth and am working on a couple more! (wow...)
3 comments:
I love all the pictures! Such a sweet boy!
The picture of you holding him the pool and he is laughing/smiling is the most adorable picture ever! He has the sweetest smile!
Oh my word what a delicious little chubby bubby he is!! I could not love the rolls (oh, that pool picture) anymore than I do. He looks so happy. :)
Post a Comment