Friday, July 1, 2011

4 months old

It's hard to believe Triston is 4 months old already!  It partly seems like he's been here forever and the other part feels like time has flown by.  I guess that's a normal thing for people to say.

Well, he's had a big past couple weeks.  He's at that age now where he seems to be learning and exploring things all the time.  He's definitely starting to grab and hold things...and most of the time he's trying to put them in his mouth.  Last week alone he discovered his feet and thumbs :-)  Last night on the changing table he was trying so hard to grab his right foot and pull it into his mouth.  I think his belly is what's hindering him there!  He's starting to laugh!  Oh, and it is so precious.  So if he starts to laugh at something Devon or I am doing, you can count on the fact that we do it over and over and over cause we want to keep hearing that precious sound.  I snapped a couple pictures of him this afternoon.

Have I said lately how blessed I am?...


Thanks for reading :-)

1 comment:

The Pisarzewicz Family said...

"It partly seems like he's been here forever and the other part feels like time has flown by." I have this thought all the time! Such a cutie!