Wednesday, April 6, 2011

5 weeks old

So we had our 2nd check up with the pediatrician yesterday (whom we love!) 
Triston weighed in at 10lbs 7oz and is 21in long.  Dr. Hayek said he's the typical breast fed baby...short and chubby.  Things are going well!  The past two nights he's actually given me (and himself) a 4hr stretch of sleep...very exciting!  He's currently napping so I thought I'd put up a few pictures from the last 5 weeks.

On the way home from the hospital

1st time meeting his cousins Nathanael and Rachael

1st time finding his thumb...at his 1st pediatrician's visit

Just had his 1st bath

Daddy changing diapers

proud grandma!

sitting with his wonderful great grandma

cuddled up with granny Lynn

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful pictures and update - You two are so blessed!

Marvin V.

DeAnne said...

I love it!!! That was one of the outfits we gave you - in the first picture; right? Keep the updates coming.

Unknown said...

love those pictures...he is so beautiful and I can't wait to see him in person. We miss you so very much and wil try to get to Shelby soon. Keep the pictures coming as he will grow and change so quickly. Love, Diane

Grant and Charlene said...

This is such a great update, Mandy! I feel like I'm all caught up! Can't wait to meet him soon! :)

Love you,
Charlene