Wednesday, December 8, 2010

a few pics of "the bump"

I'm finally doing what I've mentioned a couple times now...posting a couple pics of the growing baby "bump."  I really don't think you can call it a bump anymore, ha ha!

Overall things are going wonderfully with the pregnancy.  We're 28wks along...so we'll get to meet our little man in 12 weeks!  I'm starting to think about all the things we need to get done before then!

Enjoy the pictures.  They are self taken with my cell phone :-)  If you're wondering about the background...I've taken these while at work.  It gets really slow sometimes while I'm at this office, and since I don't have an actual office or computer or anything, I have to fill my time with something while waiting on patients.  (Don't worry, most of the time I keep plenty busy between the two offices!)

"bump" at 6 months

"bump" at 7 months

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Only 12 more weeks. Can't wait to meet him. You look so cute Mandy.
Love you.

Jacqs said...

Love the self portraits! You're beautiful! I'd be happy to take more for you if and when you need some belly shots.

Buckingham Palace said...

YAY! I am so glad you posted these! I have been wanting to see the baby bump!