Friday, August 6, 2010

buying and selling

Does it seem to anyone else that buying goes in spurts???  It kinda seems that way to Devon and me.

this week Devon purchased this
we are trying to sell this
and this
and this

Oh, and last weekend we drove down to Greenville, SC cause we found a great deal on Craigslist for this

baby furniture

Cause God is blessing us with this come sometime around March 5th
1st pic of Baby Raisch

5 comments:

DeAnne said...

precious!!!! I'm so excited for you two.

The Pisarzewicz Family said...

So happy for you both! But I have one question: You let your husband buy a motorcycle now that he is going to be a father? = )

Jennifer said...

Congrats!

Jacqs said...

What a little peanut! I hope all the selling happens soon!

Jules said...

MANDY!!!! I am just seeing this now!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! So, so excited for you - wonderful news. Can't wait to hear more about this next journey in your lives! :)