So my last blog was March 22, 2009. I thought it'd be fitting to start my blog back today :-) It will still be full of ramblings, but quite possibly ramblings about some different things seeing as how this past year has been one amazing journey! God is so good to me and I'm truly truly thankful. Lets just see if I can highlight my year away from the blogging world...
May 2009 - got engaged to the most amazing man, Devon Raisch
June 2009 - September 2009 - busy planning our wedding, buying a house and fixing it up.
September 5, 2009 - blessed beyond words to marry Devon (never believed that day would come and then God completely exceeded my expecations. amazing...) Devon and I still talk about what an amazing wedding day it was. I could write an etire post just on this day alone.
September 5-12, 2009 - honeymoon in Alexandria, VA. (such a wonderful wonderful week!)
September 2009 - present - playing house :-) Loving married life. Maybe it's because both Devon and I are a little bit older getting married, but we still on a regular basis say things like, "you're really here" or "look what we get to do" or "look at what God has given us" etc, etc, etc
I pray that daily we'll continue to put God first, eachother second, and as a result continue to dance through life together. I'm not ignorant of the difficulties of life that come up, but I'm not gonna sit and expect them to come around the next corner. One day at a time, living each to the fullest as best as I can, and we'll see what life holds :) Thanks for reading and welcoming me back to the blogging world!
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment