Thursday, May 15, 2008

Under Contract!!!!!!!

So, God and I have been talking about the sale of my house. As I make this move to Boiling Springs, NC, the quick sale of my house in a declining market would be a huge blessing from God that would assure me even more that I'm moving in the right direction. (I know that sounds like I'm not being faithful or that I wouldn't be happy unless His answer is what I wanted it to be...but really we had some good talks. I would have been okay with any answer). But, I'm happy to report that after 18 days on the market my house is offically under contract! I am proclaiming from the rooftops that God hears us and that He is good. My sister Chrissy is here tonight, so my roomates (Jeanett and Rosemary), Chrissy, and me are getting ready to go out and have a celebratory ice cream :)

4 comments:

Buckingham Palace said...

WOW! that is seriously awesome!! 18 days!! WOW! Woohoo for the big move!

DeAnne said...

Congratulations!
What a relief.

Oma said...

Well, good for you...that didn't take long did it?. now you be closer to that Nathanael child. You very lucky...woo hoo..now on with a new leg of your journey..
Auntie Casey

Oma said...

Oh sorry, I'm Oma to girlfriend Eva...I be auntie to you. right?