I got a great call from my realtor tonight...someone who looked at my house yesterday is very interested! woohoo!!! Now, I've never done this before, so I'm really trying not to get my hopes up, but.....my hopes are up. My house went on the market offically last Monday. I've had about 7 or 8 people look at it already, which is wonderful. All I really need is THE ONE.
I'm making a huge change in life and moving from Raleigh, NC to Boiling Springs, NC. That is moving from a great city to a one stop light town (seriously...one stoplight). I have two sisters there, a brother-in-law, and now a new nephew. Other than some great friends here, there is really nothing holding me to Raleigh...so I'm stepping out and moving. The Lord and I have had lots of conversations about this move, and He is amazingly orchestrating the details. When my house went on the market we had a conversation about how I really need my house to sell quickly, in this declining market, as confirmation that I really am making the right decisions. Looks like our God is really being faithful to this faithless girl. I'll keep you posted.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that's amazing that you have had that many people looking already!!
Good sign! it will sell quickly!
Woo Hoo I know your house will sell soon.
I will make sure your Aunties get the link. See you soon.
Love you,Momma
That's great news! Isn't it wonderful to get confirmation that you are doing the right thing!
Post a Comment