Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Moonshine!

The Decker family is amazingly special to me for more than 25yrs. My sisters and I would spend countless days and nights over there as kids. And we've stayed in touch all these years. They are those special friends who you go months without talking to and possibly years without seeing, but you can always pick up right where you left off. We've started trying to get together 1 or 2 times a year to go camping at a place called "Moonshine Creek." This past weekend was our most recent "Moonshine" weekend, we just didn't camp due to the number of people and babies this year. It was a BLESSING of a weekend! One of those kinds of weekends that make it hard to go back to reality. Triston, Jonathon and I went up Thurs morning, so we had a nice long visit. Triston got to play his heart out for 3.5 days! When everyone was there, he had 15 other people to play with! Below are a few pics from the weekend. I can't wait for our next Moonshine weekend!

Ready to get on the road!





I forgot jackets for our weekend in the mountains. But the girls had one Triston could use :-)


Naps!





Grandfather Mountain excursion


Fun playing in the pool!





Now that's what I call a bath tub!


We did our own little Sunday morning church service.


"No, mommy. I don't want to take a nap on the drive home."


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Polexicans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Polexicans said...

OMGosh the bathtub pic is just the best. You are a lucky family indeed!