Friday, November 11, 2011

Exploring...

"Exploring" was a nice way of saying, "I'm going everywhere and getting into everything."

"I don't know how these spilled, but they sure are yummy."


box under the kitchen table...hours of fun

Every day pulling up on things easier and easier and better and better.  He's starting to push things in front of him to help him walk


"another chair to pull up on!"

"you guys still back there?"

"maybe I should go play with the recycling stuff mom and dad keep meaning to take outside"

"or maybe I should try and chew on this table leg"


Under our supervision, he's climbed up the 1st 2 steps by himself.  Can we say BABY GATE SOON!

3 comments:

The Pisarzewicz Family said...

Life will never be the same once he is walking. Quick--get gates and outlet plugs! Let the baby-proofing begin!

Polexicans said...

Crawl around on the floor to see the world through his little exploring eyes and be amazed at all the cool stuff you can get into! Ohhhh all the sticky, messy, wonderful thingsssssssss!

Oma said...

Us grannies, sometimes can't keep up with these little ones. Take pity on Gran when she's there, I know I'm not at fast as Kaz and it didn't take him long to find out..Love Auntie. Have a very Happy Turkey Day..xoxox to all