Monday, May 2, 2011

1st day back

Today was my 1st day back at work.  I wore water proof mascara (seriously) and had a hard time stopping the tears the first 15min of my drive to work, but I survived.  I'm blessed that I'm going to an office where I look forward to seeing my co-workers, and I'm really excited about how this new office is going to run.

I just wanted to share with the blogging world how wonderful my husband is.  I got into my car this morning and this was buckled up in the back seat:
We're gonna call the teddy bear Travelor, since I'm traveling to work by myself :-)  Then he also had a box of Lindt chocolates and a wonderful card.  I'm truly blessed.  Thank you, sweetie.  In case y'all are wondering...Travelor is staying buckled in the back seat for a while.  I'm enjoying his company.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so sweet and I am sad I do not get to see you at work anymore. Hopefully, we can get together before your little fellow is walking...love you, Diane

Lynn said...

Mandy that was just so sweet of Devon. Got tears of joy here. Love and miss you three. Feel the hug.

Jules said...

So sweet! You have a precious family, and I know you will treasure them. I think going back to work will get easier and easier. You are a wonderful mom!

DeAnne said...

We'll be praying for your transition time. You're a great mom!

Jacqs said...

I'm glad you look forward to seeing co-workers! Definitely makes the day easier. What a sweet husband you have! Good job, Devon!