Monday, October 11, 2010

Girls Weekend in Roanoke, VA


You gotta love how you can steal pictures off facebook.  That's where I got this picture of some of my best friends in the world.  Thanks Tiff!  The four of us met up in Roanoke, VA this weekend for a girls weekend together.  It was a blessing beyond words.  What a gift to have friends like this where you come together and pick up where you left off, and never hesitate to be your complete self.  We talked, laughed, played some cards, walked around a couple towns, SNACKED, talked, and laughed some more. 

Tiffany and I realized this weekend that we have known eachother for amost 20 years...20 years!  My life is richer because of this girl...truly richer.

I've known Rosemary & Jeanett for well over 10 years now.  Before I moved to Shelby they were my family in Raleigh.  We lived together for 4 years, 4 great years.  I tell people often, the three of us had a roomate environment that is rare and special.  Like I already said...we were a family.  What a blessing these two are to me.

Rosemary, Jeanett, & Tiffany.  Oh how I love you ladies!  Thank you for such a wonderful weekend together!!!  I can't wait till girls weekend 2011 :-)  Phil 1:3

3 comments:

Jules said...

Sweet girlfriend relationships are precious. Glad you had such a great weekend! :)

Rosemary Clark said...

Thanks Mandy! Today I'm glad I'm a blog reader. : ) Love you!

Unknown said...

I laugh only because I am reading your blog. Especially since I just said "Who has time to blog" HiLarious... I so love this girl. Mandy 20 years and this day is as special as the first. I am so thankful for great girlfiends. They are priceless.