A confession for the few of you who read this blog...Devon and I have let our garden go. Everything is overgrown almost completely. We were out there a couple weeks ago working hard and feeling like we were getting no where. We looked at eachother and agreed...lets forget the garden FOR NOW. We want to try and make some raised beds and transplant the few plants that were actually growing. Now, it is 3 weeks later and we haven't made our raised beds and...well...thanks to our neglet and God's great rain...the garden looks horrible.
BUT here's the thing...three things seem to be surviving all on their own. Kale, 3 tomatoe plants, and brocolli. I actually cut some kale this afternoon and we're going to have it with our dinner tonight. It'll be the 1st time we've ever had kale and the 1st time I've ever cooked it...so I guess I should say, we HOPE to have some kale with our dinner tonight :-)
A second confession...I'm writing this blog when I should be mopping my floors for the 5 adults and 3 children who are going to be our house guests this coming weekend...

2 comments:
oh mopping is overrated; blogging is much better!
sooooo....how did the Kale turn out? I agree with DeAnne about the mopping:)
Post a Comment