Well hello to those of you who would even venture to check out my blog any more. With 3 months with nothing, I'm surprised if anyone checks it out. My loss definitely. So, I'll write about a few exciting things that have gone on the past few months and then try and get back into "normal" blogging. (I won't ask you to hold your breath though, cause I don't trust myself).
To the left is sweet, precious Nathanael. I really cannot say enough how much of a blessing this season of life is, getting to live next door to Annie, Robbie, and Nate. I don't see them every day, but I sure do see them several times during the week. This is a picture of some time Nathanael and I had together this past Friday while Annie & Robbie went to a Valentine's day dinner. So, cute to see him playing and inspecting the bubbles. He's walking and babbling up a storm. Amazing to watch babies grow and develop. Again, such a sweet season in life, and I'm thankful.On another note, I'm almost done with school!!! I offically graduate on Saturday March 7th from A.T. Still University in Arizona. I've been "in school" though an online program for a little over two years now getting my clinical doctorate in Audiology. A lot of people don't even know I'm doing this program cause I try and keep quiet about it, as I feel like it seems like it's a bigger deal than it really is. I guess now I'm shouting it to the blogging world, aren't I? I'm just so darn excited to have ZERO SCHOOL WORK! woohoo! I can read with no guilt and I can plan my weekends with no thought for quizes, exams, papers, or projects! I have one more online class chat next Monday and my last final due next weekend, and then I'm home free.
Joe Bud...I need you to meet me in Arizona on 3/7/09 so we can take our normal graduation pic! (see link to interpret that code language) http://mandyleighrambles.blogspot.com/2008/05/tradition.html
4 comments:
Yay! Mandy's back!!! You know I check back in often hoping hoping hoping for a Mandy update!
God is not a Carolina fan. Let's go Duke!!!
i check too!
First.... Philip is a hateful goat and illustrates pitiful duke fans well. Rah Rah Carolina-lina!
Second... congrats on graduation Doc Mandy. May I say how proud I am of my baby sister for being the FIRST doctor in our brood (you beat Bry!!!)
Post a Comment