So, it's an absolutely beautiful day here...and I happen to have the day off. Our office is offically closed. I was suppose to be hosting an educational seminar on hearing loss and hearing aids, but due to only two RSVPs, the seminar was canceled. I decided to take a personal day instead of driving the 100miles round trip to the office, where there is nothing for me to do. And, it has been a marvelous day! Really, it's unbelievable how happy I get just because of a beautiful fall day with the windows open. I slept in till 7am, went for a run, then spent some quality time with my nephew while Annie had breakfast with a friend. When Annie got back from breakfast Nathanael was down for his morning nap, so she and I sat out on my back deck chatting and drinking coffee. I got to have a good chat with mom too, as it's been way to long since we caught up like that. I know you all probably aren't interested in every single detail...but hey, this blog is called Mandy's Ramblings :) I'm now going to attempt to download a couple videos I've taken of Nathanael recently with my cell phone...hope it works!
The above video is from a couple weeks ago. Annie & Robbie were over for dinner and decided to give Nathanael a bath here. Annie was opening and closing the bathroom mirror, and it happened to be one of those random things that got Nathanael LAUGHING!!! In a different video, Robbie is having to wipe away tears he's laughing so hard. This kind of laughing could be considered medicine it makes you feel so good :)
The above video is from this morning. Nathanael was chatting away (while chewing on his favorite butterfly). I didn't want to move any closer, as I thought he's stop chatting. So, sorry it's so far away.
2 comments:
that is just too precious! You're a great aunt.
yay for a day off! and getting it to spend with an adorable little man!
Post a Comment